Our Body Re-shaping retreat is a high-intensity, dynamic movement and f itness-based program which aims to reshape your body in specific targeted areas. This retreat is great for anyone wanting to accelerate weight loss and achieve physical change.
With our coach by your side throughout, this retreat will help you to maintain a healthy posture, improve your stamina and strength, as well as improving your mental and emotional health.
- 07:00 am Morning Mindfulness practice (eg: Morning blessings with a local Balinese priest)
- 07:30 am NŪTRIŌ morning shots
- 08:00 am MOVEŌ Morning Class (eg: Hatha Yoga)
- 09:00 am NŪTRIŌ Breakfast
- 10:00 am Wellness Workshop / lecture (Topic related to your personalised retreat)
- 11:00 am MOVEŌ Class (eg: TRX, Pilates, Boxing, HIIT)
- 01:00 pm NŪTRIŌ Lunch
- 03:00 pm MOVEŌ Collective Class (eg: Meditation, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama)
- 05:30 pm REMISSIŌ Spa Treatment (eg: Rejuvenating Facial, Aromatherapy massage)
- 07:30 pm NŪTRIŌ Dinner
- 09:00 pm Evening Mindfulness Practice and ritual (eg: Bedtime reading and Bath time ritual)
- Improve overall health and wellness
- Improve your posture
- Improve your mental health
- Be more alert and focused at work
- Challenge yourself to overcome your personal limits
- Gain self-esteem and confidence
- H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training)
- AESD (Aerobic Energy System Development) • TRX
- Hybrid Method workout
- Mountain Bike session with f itness coach
- Traditional Herbal Pouch Massage
- Spice Blend Body Boreh
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Slimming Massage
- Deep Tissue massage
- Inf ra-Red Sauna
- Tibetan Singing Bowl and 15’ Head Massage
- Herbal Bath Ritual
- Foot Ritual
- Raspberry Face Cleansing
- Green tea with Relaxing Music
Our Expert’s Opinion
Jaka’s journey in fitness and wellness started in 2007 after experiencing difficulty in healing a football injury to his right ligament.
Motivated to recover from this injury, he attended fitness workshops and studied yoga to understand the basics in body anatomy and muscle movement. During this journey he discovered a safe and effective method for the body to recover from trauma. Since then he has continued to grow and update his skillset, eventually becoming a yoga and wellness instructor himself. His unique combination of yoga and fitness make him a unique and very distinctive trainer.
If you’re struggling to recover after a physical or mental trauma or simply want to enhance your body and mind, then Jaka is the right person to help. Fitness and wellness are not merely about looking good on the outside but also about becoming whole as a person inside and out.