YOGA & KETOGENIC RETREAT
Our Keto Retreat introduces you to a diet comprised of 70% healthy fat, 20% protein and 10% carbohydrates to encourage the body’s natural ketosis process. You can expect to enter ketosis – the fat burning process within 5 days, according to your body’s natural response. We recommend a minimum of 7 nights stay to kick-start a new Keto diet routine. This program is complemented by a range of yoga, fitness, meditation, massage and spa treatments to fully benefit the body.
- 07:00 am Morning Mindfulness practice (eg: Morning blessings with a local Balinese priest)
- 07:30 am NŪTRIŌ morning shots
- 08:00 am MOVEŌ Morning Class (eg: Hatha Yoga)
- 09:00 am NŪTRIŌ Breakfast
- 10:00 am Wellness Workshop / lecture (Topic related to your personalised retreat)
- 11:00 am MOVEŌ Class (eg: TRX, Pilates, Boxing, HIIT)
- 01:00 pm NŪTRIŌ Lunch
- 03:00 pm MOVEŌ Collective Class (eg: Meditation, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama)
- 05:30 pm REMISSIŌ Spa Treatment (eg: Rejuvenating Facial, Aromatherapy massage)
- 07:30 pm NŪTRIŌ Dinner
- 09:00 pm Evening Mindfulness Practice and ritual (eg: Bedtime reading and Bath time ritual)
This menu is designed around a high-fat, adequate-protein, low- carbohydrate diet. We use fat from olive oil, ghee, coconut oil and butter; protein f rom f ish, egg, organic f ree-range chicken and local grass-fed beef and a small number of carbohydrates from organic vegetables from our hydroponic garden. Combining Keto and intermittent fasting can assist you in reaching Ketosis faster, provide better results and higher energy levels, however, our wellness team will guide you through the process based on your profile.
- Reduce Your appetite
- Increase Weight Loss Reduce Fat from Your abdominal cavity Decrease Triglyceride levels
- Increase levels of ‘good’ HDL cholesterol
- Reduce blood sugar and insulin levels
- Prevent degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s
- Low-intensity cardio workouts
- Strength training
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Modified Ashtanga Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Slimming massage
- Chanting meditation Shirodhara
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Spice blend body wrap & Vichy shower
- Javanese Lulur & lavender bath ritual
- Infra-Red Sauna
Our Expert’s Opinion
Jaka’s journey in fitness and wellness started in 2007 after experiencing difficulty in healing a football injury to his right ligament.
Motivated to recover from this injury, he attended fitness workshops and studied yoga to understand the basics in body anatomy and muscle movement. During this journey he discovered a safe and effective method for the body to recover from trauma. Since then he has continued to grow and update his skillset, eventually becoming a yoga and wellness instructor himself. His unique combination of yoga and fitness make him a unique and very distinctive trainer.
If you’re struggling to recover after a physical or mental trauma or simply want to enhance your body and mind, then Jaka is the right person to help. Fitness and wellness are not merely about looking good on the outside but also about becoming whole as a person inside and out.