October 9, 2018
There are many natural ways to prevent premature skin ageing, and eating the right foods is one of them. Here we provide you with a list of foods full of antioxidants that will help you slow down the ageing process:
– Who doesn’t like avocados? They are rich in fiber, potassium, monounsaturated fat, and will help both your mind and body age gracefully.
– Blueberries contain tons of vitamins and antioxidants. Antioxidants are known to speed up the process of cell division giving you a healthier skin and increased energy levels. Blueberries will help protect your skin from sun exposure, stress, and pollution.
– Açai berries have a great number of antioxidants, and have now became a crucial part of beauty products. They are also great helping lose weight, and reducing chances of cancer and chronic heart diseases.
– Pineapples are rich in manganese, a mineral that sets off a chain reaction in your body and results in increased collagen production, playing role in skin strength and elasticity.
– Pomegranates have a large amount of powerful antioxidants like vitamin C, and punicalagin, a phenolic compound that will help you preserve the collagen in your skin. Pomegranates’ juice has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea.
– Spinach protect your skin from sun damage thanks to its great source of beta-carotene. They are also rich in lutein, which helps skin maintain its elasticity.
– Mushrooms are high in antioxidants such as vitamin D, a vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium properly.
If you are looking for an Anti-Ageing Program we recommend you the Anti-Ageing & Longevity retreat at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort Bali. If you would like to know more and discover all the benefits click here.