9 October 2018
Foods that will help you slow the ageing process
There are many natural ways to prevent premature skin ageing, and eating the right foods is one of them. Here we provide you with a list of foods full of antioxidants that will help you slow down the ageing process:
– Who doesn’t like avocados? They are rich in fiber, potassium, monounsaturated fat, and will help both your mind and body age gracefully.
– Blueberries contain tons of vitamins and antioxidants. Antioxidants are known to speed up the process of cell division giving you a healthier skin and increased energy levels. Blueberries will help protect your skin from sun exposure, stress, and pollution.
– Açai berries have a great number of antioxidants, and have now became a crucial part of beauty products. They are also great helping lose weight, and reducing chances of cancer and chronic heart diseases.
– Pineapples are rich in manganese, a mineral that sets off a chain reaction in your body and results in increased collagen production, playing role in skin strength and elasticity.
– Pomegranates have a large amount of powerful antioxidants like vitamin C, and punicalagin, a phenolic compound that will help you preserve the collagen in your skin. Pomegranates’ juice has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea.
– Spinach protect your skin from sun damage thanks to its great source of beta-carotene. They are also rich in lutein, which helps skin maintain its elasticity.
– Mushrooms are high in antioxidants such as vitamin D, a vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium properly.
If you are looking for an Anti-Ageing Program we recommend you the Anti-Ageing & Longevity retreat at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort Bali. If you would like to know more and discover all the benefits click here.