Meditation is the process of quieting the mind in order to spend time in thought for relaxation or religious/spiritual purposes. The goal is to attain an inner state of awareness and intensify personal and spiritual growth.
There is a long list of reasons on how you should meditate, and here are some of the benefits:
- Meditation is a source of inspiration
- Meditation helps you destress.
- You’ll be more conscious
- You’ll Gain Inner Peace
- You’ll increase your self-awareness
- You’ll beat anxiety
- Your Path to achieving your goals will be more clear
At MOVEŌ, the fitness center of REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts, you will find different types of Meditation such as:
- Balinese Primordial Sound Meditation: Practice that involves meditating silently with a personalized mantra that represents the sound vibration of the universe at the precise place (longitude and latitude) and moment of your birth.
- Tai Chi:The essential principles include mind integrated with the body; control of movements and breathing; generating internal energy, mindfulness, song (loosening) and jing (serenity).
- Qi Gong:Holistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training.
To book or know more about our courses you can download our App here.