In January 2019, take a healthier approach to food by increasing your fruit and vegetable intake. Practise mindfulness, enjoy a range of green activities and learn how to cook organic vegan recipes that will help you get the nutrients your body needs.
daily program example
- 10:00 am Green House Activities in our Hydroponic Garden(1h)
- 11:00 am Cooking Class (1h30min)
- 12:30 am NŪTRIŌ Lunch
- 02:00 pm Jamu Workshop
- 03:30 pm Mindfulness Activity (1h)
- (Add a REMISSIŌ Treatment available upon request at extra cost)
This retreat will help you to
- Learn how to plant seeds and harvest vegetables
- Know how to prepare a vegan meal
- Learn more about hydroponic and organic gardens
- Discover how herbal medicines from Indonesia are made
- Relax your body and mind by learning breathing methods
OUR EXPERT’S OPINION
Well-planned vegan diets are not only delicious but follow healthy eating guidelines containing all the nutrients that your body needs. Veganuary is a great opportunity to find out more about nutrition, cooking, and gardening. Step by step, you will learn how to plant seeds, how to harvest your favourite vegetables and the best ways to cook them.